The new Zullaz ‘Bowral’ sandal features Footlogics orthotic technology for excellent support and cushioning.
• biomechanical arch support
• deep stabilising heel cup
• re-aligns the foot and ankles by reducing ‘excess pronation’ (rolling in of the foot)
• soft P.U. cushioning footbed
• strap made of stretchy ‘Spandex’ + faux suede for a perfect fit
• durable, non-slip rubber outsole
• ideal for people with flat feet, fallen arches, Plantar Fasciitis, Achilles Tendonitis, Metatarsalgia etc
• may also be helpful for knee and/or low back pain
• available in euro sizes 41 to 46
• 14-day Money-Back Guarantee (please click Guarantee Tab below)
• Click Sizing Tab for accurate sizing. Please measure your foot length before ordering!
Enjoy maximum walking comfort with Footlogics Zullaz mens sandals!
Please use the Sizing Guide to determine your Footlogics size. We strongly recommend you measure the length of your foot! With a ruler or tape measure simply measure the length of your foot from the back of the heel to the tip of the big toe and compare your foot length to the table below. If you are in-between sizing we suggest going up in size.
||US Mens (approx.)
||8 – 8½
||25.0 – 25.8 cms
||9 – 9½
||25.9 – 26.5 cms
||10 – 10½
||26.6 – 27.2 cms
||11 – 11½
||27.3 – 27.8 cms
||12 – 12½
||27.9 – 28.5 cms
||13 – 13½
||28.6 – 29.4 cms
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will gladly refund or exchange your purchase. In order for goods to be refunded or exchanged:
- sandals must be unworn
- sandals must be in their original condition
- sandals must be returned in their original box and packaging
- all returns and exchanges must be returned within 14 days of receiving your goods.
- all returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a completed returns form.
- items returned that are not in original condition will not be eligible for exchange or refund.
- NOTE: the customer will be required to pay for postage costs to have the items returned to them.
Fast delivery with Australia Post eParcel
We use Australia Post eParcel to delivery your order. Our Postage and Handling costs are as follows:
flat rate of $4.95 anywhere in Australia
FREE delivery for orders over $40
All orders received before 4.00 pm Eastern Time, will dispatched the same day. Orders are shipped with Australia Post e-Parcel. This means you can track your delivery via Australia Post’s website. A signature will be required upon delivery. If no one is home at the time of delivery, you can pick up your parcel from your nearest local post office. If you are not home during the day on weekdays, you may want to have your order sent to your work address instead.
Approximate delivery times per State:
1 item sent via Parcel Post 2-6 business days.
2 or more items sent via Express Post 1-2 days.
Please note: All parcel sent to SA, WA, TAS and NT are sent via Express post to ensure there isn’t large delays in receiving items. For regional and country areas please add 1 day.