NEW Zullaz Mens Slipper with built-in Footlogics orthotic arch support
- biomechanical arch support to re-align the foot & ankle
- developed by Australian podiatrists
- relief & comfort for Plantar Fasciitis (heel pain) ball of foot pain etc
- corrects over-pronation, fallen arches and flat feet
- stabilising heel cup
- soft, velvet-like lining inside to keep your feet warm & cosy
- cushioning E.V.A. footbed
- durable anti-slip rubber outsole for extra traction & safety outdoors
- 14-day Money-Back-Guarantee (click GUARANTEE tab for details)
- Please click Sizing Tab for accurate sizing. Please measure your foot length before ordering!
Price: $59.95 per pair (free shipping)
Any questions? Please e-mail us. Or call us on 1300 788 119
Please use the Sizing Guide to determine your Zullaz Slippers size. We strongly recommend you measure the length of your foot before selecting your size! With a ruler or tape measure simply measure the length of your foot from the back of the heel to the tip of the big toe and compare your foot length to the table below. If you are in between sizes, we recommend you select the larger size. For example, if you’re between a 10 and 11, choose the 11.
||Your foot length
||between 24.8 and 25.5 cms
||between 25.6 and 26.4 cms
||between 26.5 and 27.3 cms
||between 27.4 and 28.3 cms
||between 28.4 and 29.2 cms
||between 29.3 and 30.2 cms
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your purchase we will gladly refund or exchange your purchase. In order for goods to be refunded or exchanged:
- slippers must be unworn
- slippers must be in their original condition*
- slippers must be returned in their original box and packaging
- all returns and exchanges must be returned within 14 days of receiving your goods.
- all returns and exchanges must be accompanied with a completed returns form.
- items returned that are not in original condition will not be eligible for exchange or refund.
- NOTE: the customer will be required to pay for postage costs to have the items returned to Footlogics.
Fast delivery with Australia Post eParcel
We use Australia Post eParcel to delivery your order. Our Postage and Handling costs are as follows:
flat rate of $4.95 anywhere in Australia
FREE delivery for orders over $40
All orders received before 4.00 pm Eastern Time, will dispatched the same day. Orders are shipped with Australia Post e-Parcel. This means you can track your delivery via Australia Post’s website. A signature will be required upon delivery. If no one is home at the time of delivery, you can pick up your parcel from your nearest local post office. If you are not home during the day on weekdays, you may want to have your order sent to your work address instead.
Approximate delivery times per State:
1 item sent via Parcel Post 2-6 business days.
2 or more items sent via Express Post 1-2 days.
Please note: All parcel sent to SA, WA, TAS and NT are sent via Express post to ensure there isn’t large delays in receiving items. For regional and country areas please add 1 day.