Footlogics Catwalk – 3/4-length soft orthotic designed to fit into narrow ladies footwear with low or high heel. Also suitable for sandals and boots with high heel.
- 3/4-length soft, flexible orthotic developed by Australian podiatrists
- Made of high quality P.U. to provide both support and cushioning
- Distributes body weight evenly over the entire foot
- Reduces friction and pressure on the ball of the foot
- Slim and thin design, almost invisible, even in sandals
- Soft & comfortable Velours top layer
- Slight arch support and built-in metatarsal raise
- Designed to fit most types of narrow ladies´s fashion foot with low or high heel, including pumps, boots and sandals.
- Also suitable for flat shoes like ballerinas
Price: $21.95 per pair + $4.95 P & H
FREE shipping if you order any 2 pairs of Footlogics products, or more
90-day-money-back guarantee. Read Return & Refund Policy
Any questions? Please e-mail us. Or call us on 1300 788 119
Please use the Sizing Guide to determine your Footlogics size. If in doubt, simply measure the length of your foot with a ruler, from the back of the heel to the tip of the big toe.
||5 – 6½
||20 – 22 cms
||7 – 8½
||22.5 – 24.5 cms
||9 – 10½
||25 – 27 cms
When you purchase Footlogics orthotics your walking comfort is guaranteed! If our product does not provide you with the level of comfort you expected, please return the goods within 90 days of purchase (with your receipt) and we will refund your money in full, no questions asked.
Even if you have worn the product for a while and/or have trimmed the insoles with scissors, you will still be able to receive a full refund. As soon as we have received the orthotics back from you, we debit your credit card or Paypal account.
Fast delivery with Australia Post eParcel
We use Australia Post eParcel to delivery your order. Our Postage and Handling costs are as follows:
flat rate of $4.95 anywhere in Australia
FREE delivery for orders over $40
All orders received before 4.00 pm Eastern Time, will dispatched the same day. Orders are shipped with Australia Post e-Parcel. This means you can track your delivery via Australia Post’s website. A signature will be required upon delivery. If no one is home at the time of delivery, you can pick up your parcel from your nearest local post office. If you are not home during the day on weekdays, you may want to have your order sent to your work address instead.
Approximate delivery times per State:
1 item sent via Parcel Post 2-6 business days.
2 or more items sent via Express Post 1-2 days.
Please note: All parcel sent to SA, WA, TAS and NT are sent via Express post to ensure there isn’t large delays in receiving items. For regional and country areas please add 1 day.